When you’re traveling and nothing seems like a good idea… What’s next? GAME ON
- Print this out.
- Cut the die out along with its outside border.
- Fold the die along each of the six sides.
- With small pieces of clear tape, tape each edge to another edge. You should get a nice
- Roll the dice, play the game!
Write a postcard to your future self
- Go to a chic bookstore or any souvenir stalls.
- Pick the prettiest postcard.
- Don’t forget to get a stamp.
- Start writing. Dear me in 5 years…
- Finish with a lip stain.
- Mail it
Talk to a local
- Randomly pick a (perhaps friendly-looking) target.
- Start by saying ‘hello’ in their language.
- Say/ask anything! Eg. You look nice.
- Kiss (or not) goodbye!
Draw a sketch
- Open the travel journal that you carry all the time.
- If you don’t have any, look for the receipts in your wallet.
- Grab a pen and start.
- No idea what to draw? Something you’re looking at right now/anything about the place/everything that this trip inspires you about. Maybe that good-looking stranger sitting across you…
- Keep it.
Take a stroll
- Ask yourself: Do I need a lesson on this?
- No? Great. Enjoy your stroll.
- If you’re tired, find a bench.
- Wear a sunglasses so people won’t know you’re watching them.
Snap a picture
- Grab your camera or your phone.
- Snap whatever you have your eyes on right now.
- Skip selfies.
- Snap again.
- Snap more (it lasts longer…)
Buy a souvenir for your home
- Wander around.
- Walk into any store (but a souvenir store) that intrigues you.
- Shop away!
If you think this dice bores you, take the wild card.
Live for the moment! (no guidelines provided)